Recent content by TheLaettnerStomp

  1. T

    Transfer portal thread

    I don’t think it’s being negative to point out that we have a massive question mark at center. For that matter, I don’t think it’s negative for those pointing out the fact that, in the years where we won a national championship, we had a very good center. These are facts, plain and simple. My...
  2. T

    Mackenzie Mgbako

    As soon as this dropped, I knew Filipowski was returning. It sucks that he’s not coming to Duke. But, I’ll take it. Scheyer now has some wiggle room in the transfer portal.
  3. T

    Should They Stay Or Should They Go Now?

    That’s… optimistic. It’s almost Kentucky fan level. Well… preseason-level Kentucky fan. Before the pessimism sets in. Which somehow again turns to optimism, before crashing back down into reality.
  4. T

    Should They Stay Or Should They Go Now?

    Thanks. I hope so. Like… selfishly, I want to see him return. He has a few things to learn. The fact that he’s trolling the Duke faithful… I want that to be ironic.
  5. T

    Should They Stay Or Should They Go Now?

    Absolutely true. We’ll know soon enough either way.
  6. T

    Should They Stay Or Should They Go Now?

    Playing coy is certainly one way to get people talking. I just don’t see a world in which he returns. I think we all suspect that, as he refines his game and develops more muscle mass, he’ll be more enticing to the NBA. But, that’s a lot to risk. You’re one injury away from losing what you have...
  7. T

    Should They Stay Or Should They Go Now?

    Respectfully, I think his years at Duke are behind him. I could be wrong here — I’m often wrong — but, there was something in the wording that makes me think that, while he might come back to college, it’s not necessarily going to be at Duke. This letter seemed like a farewell to Duke, if not...
  8. T

    Cheaters Next

    Also… the conspiracy theories I’m seeing out there. Hilarious.
  9. T

    Cheaters Next

    Does this remind anyone of the 2001 Final Four?
  10. T

    Arkansas Next

    This is true.
  11. T

    Collision course

    It’s not wise to tempt fate. It’s wise to be careful what we wish for. Let’s take care of business tonight.
  12. T

    ***DUKE VS ARKANSAS ELITE 8 OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Allen always felt he deserved a trip to the Final Four.
  13. T

    ***DUKE VS ARKANSAS ELITE 8 OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    I have a feeling this is going to be incredibly close. It’s likely due to the fact that I just haven’t watched Arkansas all that much this year… or really, ever. I did see Nolan Richardson predicted an Arkansas win. Hopefully, that motivates them. With the TTU game, we were the underdogs...
  14. T

    @eight is enough

    Laettner. Duh?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida