Recent content by TheJims

  1. T

    Championship Sites Announced

    I can see it now. 1A, Robbinsville vs Wilson Prep at 1 pm on Thursday in Buies Creek.
  2. T

    Week 7 scores

    West Wilkes is in the driver's seat for a conference title.
  3. T

    Week 7 scores

    Do you realize how dumb such comments make you look?
  4. T

    Football Starmount at East Wilkes

    I think this goes 1 of 2 ways. East keeps is close until halftime and Starmount pulls away in the 2nd half or Starmount puts the gas on early.
  5. T

    NPC Week 7

    There won't be a close game in the conference this week
  6. T

    Football Alleghany at Starmount

    Sounds like East got caught looking ahead to next week
  7. T

    Scores

    Ashe 21-7
  8. T

    Scores

    West plays the spoiler again. They could be in the driver's seat for 2nd place.
  9. T

    If the Playoffs Started Today 1A/2A

    North Duplin went on the road and upset Cherokee in 06 then had to go to Elkin the following week.
  10. T

    Davie County at North Davidson

    Statesville has been disappointing but I guess that's expected when your best 2 players transfer.
  11. T

    Football 2A RPI Thread

    Tarboro posters are some if not the best on the board. Solid folks all around.
  12. T

    Football 2A RPI Thread

    Yeah and every other team that's stepped in front of that buzzsaw has said the same thing.
  13. T

    Reidsville at Walkertown

    Walketown must be better than I thought they were or has Reidsville fallen off alot?
  14. T

    Football 2A RPI Thread

    They play in a terrible conference and barely beat Union Academy tonight. They won't be in the conversation.
  15. T

    North Wilkes @ East Wilkes

    I don't think this one is close. I also don't think North Surry is very strong, so I don't look too much into North Wilkes performance against them.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Dylan Stewart not listed on South Carolina vs. Florida Wednesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OT Michael Fasusi listed as doubtful on SEC injury report ahead of Texas