Recent content by theiacowtipper

  1. T

    Caitlin Clark is Guest Picker on ESPN GAME DAY

    The chant from the crowd MUST be 22. 22. 22.
  2. T

    The day this series ends will be a glorious day.

    In retrospect, Indiana should always have been recognized as a potential football power. The largest alumni base in the country. Out of an area with major football talent. They have always had the potential. Just needed the coach. And NIL
  3. T

    Hearing bad rumors (band)

    I’ve been a paramedic for over 35 years. Last UI game I worked was around 92 or so. They are just a beast when it’s hot. I assume they had the cooling tent set up, it was for the Bananas games. You’re stuck as a paramedic with the number of patients. You really can’t take all of them to the...
  4. T

    Texas Tech QB gets eligibility

    Georgia has said that it won’t schedule Texas Tech in any sport. Other schools need to adopt This. Cancel every game.
  5. T

    *** Official Team USA / Caitlin thread ***

    I think there are four games in this “tournament”. I’ll guarantee four different starting lineups and different players not getting minutes each game. They will be looking for lineup combinations that work
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football CBS Sports reveals College Football Playoff bracket projection after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals freshman OL DJ Jones in need of heart transplant