Recent content by thegeneral923

  1. T

    JBJ Rumor UK?

    LOL
  2. T

    TRIPLE DOUBLE

    YESSSSS
  3. T

    Hello all.

    Well, I think my name on here was cape-coral-kat.might have been underscores. To all you pompas posters who think every new user is a troll can go fornicate yourselves. And to the grammar Nazis....I am a terrible speller......lol. I never posted alot, but did occasionally. I just can't type fast...
  4. T

    Hello all.

On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote