Recent content by Thefunksouljon

  1. Thefunksouljon

    wood ye

    Sure, I don't have any fancy watches, and if thats her thing, what do I care.
  2. Thefunksouljon

    So was the HROT reopening just a fyre festival 2.0?

    no clue. I just messaged him to see what gives. Im sure he is getting a lot of those messages.
  3. Thefunksouljon

    Congressional hearings have been but are absolute jokes at this point

    They've been getting worse for decade plus, but at this point, they are just a joke. If I were king, I make it one of my priorities to resolve. These things are just useless. Kash Patel hearing is on, it's a joke.
  4. Thefunksouljon

    Supreme Court blocks mail ballot restrictions

    So this goes down as another loss for the loser. @St. Louis Hawk , what does that mean his total record is?
  5. Thefunksouljon

    Boat Crash on East Okoboji

    Drunks seem to have a habit of surviving these things.
  6. Thefunksouljon

    Donald Trump Jr.’s lavish Bahamas wedding was secretly bankrolled by a Russian oligarch close to Putin—ProPublica

    Only the best people. Fox would be screaming from the rooftops for investigations.
  7. Thefunksouljon

    Donald Trump Jr.’s lavish Bahamas wedding was secretly bankrolled by a Russian oligarch close to Putin—ProPublica

    Can afford, but based on his upbringing, someone else covering his bills for a benefit seems much more on par than paying his own. Like his daddy before him, born on 3rd base, thinking he hit a triple. Im sure when actual DOJ regulators are back in place, the facade will come down. He better...
  8. Thefunksouljon

    Boat Crash on East Okoboji

    Nice house, love the Tuscan style.
  9. Thefunksouljon

    60 Minutes this coming Sunday

    So creating new jobs. Think these show up on the fed reports? Whole new industry!
  10. Thefunksouljon

    60 Minutes this coming Sunday

    That segment was ending when I turned it on. Did catch the segment about the pardon industry surrounding this president.
  11. Thefunksouljon

    Which Time Zone is Best for Football Season?

    EST blows. MTN was a great change. Central now and it's almost as good as MTN but definitely better than EST.
  12. Thefunksouljon

    Golfers - let’s talk balls

    I haven't played in a while, 3+ years except a random outing. But when I used to play, I'd gravitate towards the ones that felt softer off the club. Specifically Calloway or Srixon. But, ultimately, I am not good enough for it to matter so if the above weren't available or some other option...
  13. Thefunksouljon

    Which AI do you use?

    I don't mean the ones tied to google search or the work chatgpt links in every MS tool. But when you go to use your AI interface, which one do you use? Im talking about who has opted for a paid account. Which do you prefer and why? Example, I do have a paid account for Gemini, I have used it to...
  14. Thefunksouljon

    HROT back open to all per Kakert post*

    Hey @Billanole. How'd you get back in? Is this gonna be a chasing accounts issue?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Dan Lanning opens up on Dana Altman following surprising retirement: 'He's an unbelievable human'
  5. 05 On3 Football Eli Manning pulling for nephew Arch Manning, Texas to win vs. alma mater Ole Miss