Recent content by theels2009

  1. T

    Fantasy Football Thread

    Just want to revisit my Bucky for Egbuka trade…at least in the short term, it is paying off bigly.
  2. T

    Fantasy Football Thread

    I ended up doing the trade. Surprised the other guy still went for it with news of Irving’s injury. Trading Marks + Keenan Allen wouldn’t have gotten me a high end WR2/low end WR1 I don’t think. Realize it was a bit of an overpay but I have good RB depth and wanted to get an every week WR in...
  3. T

    Fantasy Football Thread

    No action on this thread? how does the ZZL feel about trading Bucky Irving for Egbuka? current receivers are Garrett Wilson, Keenan Allen and Marvin Harrison RB’s are Gibbs, Irving, Jeanty, and Woody Marks.
  4. T

    What are you reading?

    That’s a trip of a book. Haven’t read the sequels, not sure if I will.
  5. T

    What are you reading?

    I haven’t read the recent book in the Stormlight Archive series. That series started to lose me in the last book a little bit. I’ve read a lot of Sanderson as well, but I don’t enjoy his writing style as much as some others.
  6. T

    What are you reading?

    I’m reading Moby Dick. I’m about 40% through it and really enjoying. Yes, it is hard to keep up with Melville/Ishmael’s internal rambling sometimes but it’s great otherwise. i need to find a companion to go along with it that breaks down some analysis.
  7. T

    Hurricanes Thread

    Fired up for this season. Believe we have a real shot to win the Cup this year. Have lots of flexibility to continue upgrading the roster during the season.
  8. T

    The Music Thread

    Isn’t Little Feat opening?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Joel Klatt warns USC firing Lincoln Riley would be 'rash decision,' cost them big
  5. 05 On3 Football ACC announces kickoff times, TV designations for football games in Week 7