Recent content by thedude.sixpack

  1. T

    OT Memphis

    Job is located on century center pkwy if that helps
  2. T

    OT Memphis

    Wife more of the suburban type I'm more city. Always heard the crime is bad there but i take that with a grain of salt. We are moving from Starkville actually both just finished up school about a year ago and have only been to Memphis for concert or sporting event. Is it better to live in...
  3. T

    OT Memphis

    Wife just got offered a high paying job in Memphis doubling her salary. With my job I can move just about anywhere. Question is I know nothing about Memphis or the area. What are the schools like? Is it a nice place to raise a family? Places to live? Things to do ect. Any input would be greatly...
  4. T

    OT Memphis

    Wife just got offered a high paying job in Memphis doubling her salary. With my job I can move just about anywhere. Question is I know nothing about Memphis or the area. What are the schools like? Is it a nice place to raise a family? Places to live? Things to do ect. Any input would be greatly...
  5. T

    OT Memphis

    Wife just got offered a high paying job in Memphis doubling her salary. With my job I can move just about anywhere. Question is I know nothing about Memphis or the area. What are the schools like? Is it a nice place to raise a family? Places to live? Things to do ect. Any input would be greatly...
  6. T

    Who was the guy that was going to post a camel toe picture

    Everyone asked for a picture and he came threw. Creepy perhaps but we all asked for it.
  7. T

    New cowbell song

    Not sure what to make of it<div>http://youtu.be/nbtV1pPZJNk</div>
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Kirby Smart raves about Keelon Russell, 'backyard' play style from Alabama QB