Recent content by TheDawgSaint

  1. TheDawgSaint

    Do you have any excitement left for the remainder of the season?...

    I have no optimism whatsoever. However, I’ve been a season ticket holder for nearly four decades. So, not like haven’t been here before. I’ll go to the game and shout out meaningless rants and drive back home.
  2. TheDawgSaint

    Switching from CSpire

    I recently made the switch to T-Mobile and haven’t had any issues. The switch cut my Verizon bill in half. I’m in Pine Belt area with no issues.
  3. TheDawgSaint

    Monday, July 29, 2024 - Hit and Run

    Charlie you did great! No need for Bart moving forward***
  4. TheDawgSaint

    Jake Mangum called up soon?

    Ummm 20 years is a long honeymoon***
  5. TheDawgSaint

    Soccer yea, or nay?

    I’m an EPL guy so it’s an easy yes for me! I really considered going to see City in Orlando, but backed out a few weeks ago.
  6. TheDawgSaint

    OT: I think MDA does some pretty solid stuff. It's hard to believe we rank 50th?

    One day people will realize the WorkForce Participation Rate is a real factor.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade