Recent content by TheBlueCat

  1. TheBlueCat

    *** Official Kentucky @ South Carolina SEC Football Prediction Contest ***

    South Carolina: 24 Kentucky: 28 Tiebreaker: 255
  2. TheBlueCat

    Big Blue Madness

    Always good to see KAT
  3. TheBlueCat

    Big Blue Madness

    Women's team has some snipers, and a top 10 pick from 2025 to go along with the returner's. Great job building a roster by Kenny!
  4. TheBlueCat

    Kentucky predicted to get #2 Overall Kellan Hall

    I remember USA today doing a ranking every year, and Couch was number 1 or 2 I believe
  5. TheBlueCat

    Tampa Bay Bucs fans. Is this it for Todd Bowles?

    I was at the game yesterday. Couldn't believe how many Vikings fans there were. Tank for Jeremiah Smith, fire Bowles.
  6. TheBlueCat

    FB OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SOUTH ALABAMA

    I'll get shredded for this, but I agree with that call. Totally unnecessary as well.
  7. TheBlueCat

    *** Official Kentucky vs South Alabama SEC Football Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 41 South Alabama: 21 Tiebreaker: 185
  8. TheBlueCat

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    Best quarter in UK history?
  9. TheBlueCat

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    O-line stepped up big time that drive.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.