Recent content by TheBigUglies

  1. T

    OT: Storming field for beating USC, chatter on socials? Embarrassing if it happens.

    I have seen on other PSU people twitter accounts as well. I believe Onward State is copying from others.
  2. T

    OT: Storming field for beating USC, chatter on socials? Embarrassing if it happens.

    Has anyone else seen/read this stupid debate happening on many social media accounts? Personally I think this was just be stupid and embarrassing for PSU to celebrate a win over USC who we have recently beaten. Yay, lets celebrate being 1-2 in the Big Ten? Just silly to plant that seed. (Not...
  3. T

    We are cursed because…?

    Ever since they stopped serving sprinkles at the Creamery?
  4. T

    FC: White Out Tix….

    Back in the day, we used to drive up from the Philly burbs to the games and back home that night. Yes it was a long day but it was a fun day because people didn't act like total arseholes. Tickets were like $12 a game and all games I think started at 1:00 PM. Today, you can still make the drive...
  5. T

    25 things about Saturday Football in the 1970s that made it better...

    Hmmm, I thought the transistor radios were more for listening to the radio broadcast of the game and/or sneaking in booze inside the radio
  6. T

    2026 PSU WVB Thread

    PSU just seems sloppy with their passing and seem to be always out of system. Nebraska was pretty crisp in every aspect of the game.
  7. T

    So...we're 54 hours away from what, exactly?

    I want them to play well and if they battle until the end but still lose I would be okay with that but if they blow a 17 point lead again well I won't be okay with that. Also, I would love for the defense to post a shut out against Dip Kelly's OC play calling. Still can't stand that guy!!
  8. T

    Cool story on CBS evening News about two Hollidaysburg HS Seniors

    Yay! Some positive news in the media about kids doing some good!! Well done kids!!
  9. T

    OT: Just have to cut the power to data centers, if AI....

    Trebuchets!! They would go right thru the crappy materials they build stuff with today.
  10. T

    “State of State: Bendapudi outlines the road ahead for Penn State, urges community to get involved”

    Demographic Cliff!! The pool of traditional college-aged students is projected to shrink roughly 13% by 2041, cutting hundreds of thousands of students from the pipeline.
  11. T

    Poll: Are you done with Campbell?

    It's one game!! If it keeps snowballing down hill from here then ask me at the end of the season
  12. T

    Who would you want as PSU AD?

    Juck Ferry Jones and everyone associated to that bag of diicks!!
  13. T

    Ouch! That game was worse than one might have thought.

    Hate to say I saw this coming. Look thru the pre-game Wisconsin thread from last week. Also, on the season predictions threads. I hate that my gut is usually right!! Big 10 is a tough conference and players are usually bigger and more skilled then our OOC opponents. Coaching is usually better in...
  14. T

    Lets discuss the Wisconsin game. Your concerns?

    I am very nervous about this game. Big 10 games are a totally different ball games then the OOC games. I think it will be a close game and we will see if Campbells staff can make good game time situation decisions. I fear this game will be a loss because Wisconsin is always big and strong and...
  15. T

    Baked Beans vs Other Beans.

    I have been reading in the Blue Zones, beans are one of the keys to longevity. Black Canelli Great Northern Beans Beans the wonderful fruit the more you eat the more you toot!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters
  5. 05 On3 Football Kansas vs. Utah kickoff time moved up due to inclement weather forecast