West better have an aerial attack to open their running game...I see East and Hickory slamming the door to the ground game shut and forcing that D1 QB prospect to prove his arm and accuracy are really D1.
Except nobody travels TO North Iredell, not even the big programs. Shelling out gas money, supper, and the $10 game tickets to see a 50-0 blowout isn't happening.
From what I saw from West Iredell: 1. Home crowd really is quiet for a 5-0 team. Most fans are scanning their smart phones or oblivious to what's in front of them and how rarely they see this. 2. I was told their QB was D1 and SEC bound. We'll, from what I saw last night, he's either bound for...
Maiden. 0
West Iredell 14
1:31. 1st
This Amario Spence kid from West is a beast of a running back. He's delivering punishing stiff arms and running over Blue Devils left and right.