Recent content by The SHUttle

  1. T

    Big East Media Day

    He didn't necessarily say that the offense looks good - just that it's ahead of the defense. :LOL:
  2. T

    Buy your Seton Hall/Monmouth tickets here

    Any idea which section will be behind the SHU bench? H or K?
  3. T

    Tim Brosnan's pitch to the Big East

    Agree that the games happening were obvious if you were around MSG but there really weren't any efforts to grab attention beyond the games.
  4. T

    P5 average compensation

    Wasn't the talk that Syracuse is really low on NIL during their coaching search?
  5. T

    Zach Smart on NJ 5 star Malik Moore

    Wait, Union Catholic? 5-star? What? I knew Jim Reagan was doing much better than the woeful past, but I had no idea there was anyone at that level at the ole high school alma mater.
  6. T

    Forbes rates Seton Hall 2nd among NJ Private Colleges in Financial Health

    The US college model is a giant bubble long due to burst solely propped up by free money from government both in the form of grants as well as student loans that barely require you to have a pulse.
  7. T

    MAAC new brand identity Thursday

    Does anybody think this really matters at all? I bet a consulting firm made a nice coin though.
  8. T

    Schedule

    NIL or non-NIL?
  9. T

    Seton Hall folks should read this

    http://archive.today/ykLsE
  10. T

    Seton Hall Sports 2025-26

    Selfishly, I like soccer and baseball so I'd hope they can do well there, but in truth, it is hard to argue with a strategy said or unsaid of running out the minimum teams you have to be D1 to then actually make your one, true effort be men's basketball.
  11. T

    No age restrictions

  12. T

    Seydou Traore

    Stix Mitchell pre-ski mask.
  13. T

    Simeon Wilcher to the Hall

    I don't know what you're talking about.
  14. T

    Simeon Wilcher to the Hall

    No, it wasn't. $10MM was the obvious threshold for a chance at competitiveness. I posted as much. It was very simple to see, and I barely pay any attention these days.
  15. T

    Simeon Wilcher to the Hall

    It was not enough weeks ago. That was the point weeks ago and year over year. SHU never has any clue on the world it operates in.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Alabama-Georgia: The winner can start think about the College Football Playoff
  5. 05 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale