Recent content by The gutman

  1. T

    It's Official - Mark Pope Video

    Just drove by Rupp and they already have white smoke billowing out of the roof.
  2. T

    Mark Pope Should get an Interview

    Pope ain’t getting nothing but a big _____ in the ____ as far as I’m concerned.
  3. T

    We need a short term solution and the best option is pitino

    I can’t believe you jive turkeys want to bring that turn coat back. I’ll pray for your souls.
  4. T

    The case for Tommy Lloyd

    If they hire Tommy I’ll drive my car off a cliff I swear
  5. T

    We need a short term solution and the best option is pitino

    Eff Pitino call the damn Huggy Bear
  6. T

    Craft Jet On the Move - PART DEUX - LGA Departure

    The jet just landed at Kenny Payne’s house
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate releases updated college football ratings in pre-Week 6 JP Poll
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season