Recent content by The Ganner

  1. The Ganner

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    I would have gone for 4th and a foot
  2. The Ganner

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    How was that not worth a review
  3. The Ganner

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    That was one of the worst review robberies I've ever seen
  4. The Ganner

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    About as bad as we could have started
  5. The Ganner

    South Carolina favored by 3 1/2

    We really need this one, they're reeling and we have a lot of really tough opponents still looming. We may need to get 3 SEC road wins this year to make a bowl. We could be 4-1 to make it to 6-6. But I'm still really hoping for more.
  6. The Ganner

    Best Running Back room since …

    I agree, put those guys behind this line and they'd go bananas. This group is GOOD but what they accomplished today was less about unique talent from the RBs and more about superb blocking. I haven't yet seen anything from the backs to set them apart from several other GOOD running back rooms...
  7. The Ganner

    Wake Forest 30 Louisville 27

    Brohm been this way his whole career. Win a big game, lose at home to big underdog.
  8. The Ganner

    The Replay - College Football- Kentucky vs. #9 Texas A&M

    You da man! I couldn't watch today but wanted to find a recording.
  9. The Ganner

    TKR granted TRO - Officially in portal

    Weird to be a wet blanket based on a hypothetical that looks like it isn't true. But you do you.
  10. The Ganner

    TKR granted TRO - Officially in portal

    Where are you seeing that he signed a contract?
  11. The Ganner

    FB: MAC wants Western Michigan recognized as winner

    They have a point here, in stating that this isn't question referees' judgement but rather is an example of referees OBJECTIVELY not following protocol.
  12. The Ganner

    Is the deadline for adding a 15th over? (Fall Term)

    We have at least 2 guys who would be walkons in the old way of doing things. You used to get 13 scholarships and we have 12 scholarship-level guys. That's not an inadequate number but we have serious questions at the 4 and backup 3.
  13. The Ganner

    Please do not

    K?
  14. The Ganner

    Was Keyshawn Hall ever a take?

    Never pined for Hall, he wasn't one I wanted to take. You're embarrassing yourself lashing out because you were smug and wrong at the same time and got called out on your mistake.
  15. The Ganner

    Mitchell Not Coming to UK

    I literally did not say his winning percentage was 65. It isn't 65, not overall or at any of his stops. I'm not sure what you think you're arguing against. I said Pope's range in his career is from 40% to 75% so "he'll definitely win 63% no matter what" is a dumb idea.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  2. 02 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 On3 Football Jon Sumrall embarrassed by performance in huge loss to Missouri: 'I'm sick to my stomach'
  5. 05 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith ready to bring Ohio State a national championship after breaking touchdown record