Recent content by The Disciple

  1. T

    Gordon Tech vs Lane Tech 1989

    I was just janking your chain a bit with the "Not !!" as well young man. A small throw back to an old ad back in Nov of '92. And yea, "still crazy after all these years"
  2. T

    Gordon Tech vs Lane Tech 1989

    Not !! You have to at least admire and respect greatness. In all my now many decades of watching football, at the high school level at least, i don't think i've ever witnessed a more memorable performance. The guy NEVER came off the field. Played both ways. I sought him out after the game...
  3. T

    Class 6A fenwick 14 east st Louis 13 H

    So in the annals of 51 years of playoff football, where does this rate as an upset ??? Or is it not an upset ??
  4. T

    5A game updates

    Propter hoc, ergo propter hoc = false
  5. T

    Althoff…

    And then the dirt-bag has the effing stones to go for two ?!?!?! Just so they get to 50 ??? What the fricken hell??
  6. T

    Althoff…

    This coaching staff showing NO class as far as i'm concerned ! Total BS !!
  7. T

    Morris vs jca

    Thanks. Got mine early this morning. I think this game could be decided on the leg of Pat Durkin. I'm guessing he could hit from 50-55 yards out. With little to no wind in the forecast at the moment, this could be quite telling. As i watch him in warm ups, his "ball" seems to have very little...
  8. T

    Morris vs jca

    MCHS web page shows that as well.
  9. T

    Morris vs jca

    Anyone happen to know when ticket sales will commence? And it's Gofan sales only i presume ?? Thanks.
  10. T

    Morris vs jca

    I think that night was the single most incredible performance i've seen of any high school athlete. The kid left the field 3 times.......at the end of each quarter. Sought him out at mid-field after the game. I just felt compelled to shake his hand and congratulate him.
  11. T

    Morris vs jca

    Gotcha. Makes sense. Thanks.
  12. T

    Morris vs jca

    I must be getting old, as those regular season matchups have me drawing a total blank. L O L
  13. T

    Morris vs jca

    I count 8 playoff meetings starting in 1990. When did they ever play in the regular season? It's got to be ions ago.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set