Recent content by The Big Z

  1. T

    Reality hits like a ton of bricks

    You really believe that? Michigan has looked good in 1 game this year, and that was against a QB that's actually worse than Underwood. They have more problems than just QB.
  2. T

    Reality hits like a ton of bricks

    Last year was such a weird season. But again, in our 4 losses, we scored 16, 21, 13 and 15. I'd argue the USC game was the most frustrating because we dominated the first half and USC has such a ****** defense that if we continued to play aggressively we should have scored 31 at a minimum and...
  3. T

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    With all the BS that's going on around CC do you think we need something on a daily basis from Cunningham now on social media continuing to stir up the pot? I'm all for standing up for what you believe in and if ( and big if) she can continue to help the team next year then you keep her. I'm...
  4. T

    Hanks Injury confirmation/ update

    Not sure I do here.
  5. T

    Reality hits like a ton of bricks

    Our basketball coach just took us to the elite 8 in his first year with a bunch of D2 players beating a team many thought would win the national championship. Who said it wasn’t?
  6. T

    Reality hits like a ton of bricks

    Our basketball coach just took us to the elite 8 in his first year with a bunch of D2 players beating a team many thought would win the national championship. Now I understand 5 guys is different than 22 but I have a feeling he actually believes he can win one. I don’t believe our football coach...
  7. T

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    It’s not a better job.
  8. T

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    She might win a championship in her 2nd year as an expansion team with an incredible fan base. Why would she leave?
  9. T

    Washington

    Phil just isn’t going to do that. We’ve got plenty of history to prove it.
  10. T

    Washington

    This. But aim sure Kirk will continue to do what he’s always done. This is a very winnable game if we play well. But we lost at a really really bad UCLA team not long ago. Our record is dismal on the West Coast. We should be up for any ideas that could help us win.
  11. T

    Did I miss it? What happened to Tavian Banks? Where is he playing?

    Exactly. I understand that now it's probably to late. But as you said he's been available for months and he is an absolute junkyard dog. I loved him at Drake and he was willing to do all the dirty work at Iowa. Don't understand any of this.
  12. T

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    Boston needs to not play in any of the ridiculous leagues and get herself 100% healthy, which I don't think she ever was this season. Her and CC are a start but after that they need an entire new team, especially if Mitchell goes. They need a 2 way physical guard like a Rhyne Howard, the...
  13. T

    This was probably always going to be a loss, but the concerning thing is

    Yes and no. They’re just to good to expect to keep to 21-24 pts. I understand Kirk taking the ball to start the game but unfortunately that backfired on us. We knew going in it was going to take prob28 to win this game. 6 at half meant we needed 3 Td’s in the 2nd half. That first field goal set...
  14. T

    This was probably always going to be a loss, but the concerning thing is

    I mean cmon. We knew going into this game we needed to play a perfect game. Instead we turned the ball over right away, and instead of playing to win early we had a 2nd and 2 in OSU territory and had 2 incomplete passes and then kicked a field goal. Kirk talked out of his *** about needing to...
  15. T

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    Johnson has been good.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Dylan Stewart not listed on South Carolina vs. Florida Wednesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OT Michael Fasusi listed as doubtful on SEC injury report ahead of Texas