Recent content by thberea

  1. T

    Mark Pope with Dillingham

    I love it, awesome
  2. T

    I love the fact that we are a 4 1/2 point dog

    I just hope the refs don't try and keep it close to the spread
  3. T

    Butler comes through!

    Butler was big today, so glad he's back
  4. T

    Got to get carr going

    Owen, plays better in the second half, he has not had to try and take over, which I'm ok with
  5. T

    Got to get carr going

  6. T

    The other Ivisic

    Garrison if he's locked in, stay out of foul trouble, and keep his emotions from getting the best of him
  7. T

    Cal vs Pitino, what's your thoughts, it's going to happen Saturday

    SJ has missed a ton of layups, 2-3 footers, they need to clean that up, if they are going to win
  8. T

    My nerves are already high.

    I woke up nervous about it, still not feeling better, maybe a shot and couple beers will help
  9. T

    Cal vs Pitino

    Arkansas get Fland back, that's depth, just hoping this happens
  10. T

    Cal vs Pitino

    Arkansas get Boogie back, that's depth, I want to watch Cal and Pitino, that is must watch for me
  11. T

    If you had told me an hour ago I’d be rooting for John Calipari…

    Just so Rick can kick his ***, I agree 💯
  12. T

    Cal vs Pitino

    I know, but I'm hoping for this match up
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting SMU surging with 4-star safety after visit: 'Definitely one of my favorites'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Behind the Rivals Rankings: 5 skills we prioritize when scouting top basketball prospects