The SEC pregame show was kind and kinda over the top praising us and especially Kamario before the game. I turned to my wife and said we have never been able to handle this much flattery, we're about to get the **** beat out of us.
It's a day game in Baton Rouge . I think (just me) in the age of NIL football that even the most talented teams will inexplicably have games where they just don't show up . IMO you play every player who's ready to suit up and play . I.E. you play to win this game !
Uh, You've already been proven wrong. There is not a defensive coach at any level in this country who could've taken our defense and beat Alabama today with the injuries we have on offense AND defense . But you're getting some attention from your "post" which is all you wanted in the first place .