Tariffs are more of a threat to American companies as well as others doing business in China that we will tax the **** out of you. Bring your business and assets back to the US where we will cut corporate taxes as your incentive to come back home.
"Making the rich pay their fair share" is...
I agree corn dogs are delicious.
Taxes in general are theft. When I see congress and senators going in making 130,000 a year and turning themselves into multimillionaires I might think different.
Do you take up shape at the conference area at rupp? What's the business name? You cam message me if you don't want it out here or not all. I'm dumb on this. I just know these kids would love it. Like better than comicon for these guys.
Well I'm a STL life long fan that doesn't hate the reds.
When is the next time your outfit will be in Lexington? I have a cousin with 3 boys 5th grade and under that would love it. The oldest is into baseball cards big time right now.