Recent content by Tez711

  1. T

    Cahokia Falls to St Mary STL

    Dang. Didn’t expect that
  2. T

    East St. Louis 24, Gainesville, Ga. 21, final

    Pride was/still is pretty good. Wasn’t home grown though. Maybe that’s the difference.
  3. T

    East St. Louis 24, Gainesville, Ga. 21, final

    Awesome play by play. I could have stayed home instead of baking out there for 4 quarters.
  4. T

    ESL v Florida: 34-28, OT Pats

    Did you get the whole catfish? It’s noteworthy.
  5. T

    ESL v Florida: 34-28, OT Pats

    We let that one slip away.
  6. T

    Nike Gifts Wrapped Busses to Esl, Sunk Gets a Rolls

    I thought they were flying but the buses only make sense if they are driving. I know they are leaving tomorrow.
  7. T

    Nike Gifts Wrapped Busses to Esl, Sunk Gets a Rolls

    Anything is possible with those two, in space.
  8. T

    Nike Gifts Wrapped Busses to Esl, Sunk Gets a Rolls

    Hopefully it keeps the fire going and they come out with a win down in Florida.
  9. T

    Nike Gifts Wrapped Busses to Esl, Sunk Gets a Rolls

    I hear he's out until playoffs. Collarbone injury.
  10. T

    Nike Gifts Wrapped Busses to Esl, Sunk Gets a Rolls

    Oh the ESL backlash is coming.. this all just happened a few hours ago. Nike says that ESL is the only high school team in the Midwest that they sponsor. Someone must have ties to the CEO.
  11. T

    Nike Gifts Wrapped Busses to Esl, Sunk Gets a Rolls

    I don’t think it’s Sunk car, it’s just a sponsorship deal from Nike. I believe that car goes away.
  12. T

    Caravan vs. Flyers 2026

    We can see the potential, for sure.
  13. T

    42-23 1:58 4Q Flyers

    I just wish we could be 8a for the playoffs. We play local 8a schools. Def not the Chicago competition though. Still some solid teams in all the classes. Really want to see a LWE ESL match up. However, MC is the standard. I’m ok with a MC matchup every 3 years.
  14. T

    42-23 1:58 4Q Flyers

    The game lived up to the hype. Definitely was a closer game than the score indicates. The Super Bowl of Illinois football. First game jitters, excited players, cramps, injuries… Young players stepping up on both sides. I don’t like to use the phrase “not disciplined”. These are teenagers that...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade