Recent content by Texastrill2o18

  1. T

    Missouri write on facing WVU in upcoming season

    Allen why are spending so much time on the free board now that you're on the lot. Didn't you realize there were trolls over there as well. Just lower IQ trolls.
  2. T

    Missouri write on facing WVU in upcoming season

    Does anybody know where I can find Dave? He left this book at the Beanary last night
  3. T

    F Michigan

    Im one TVZ many screen names. Maybe if I was devoted to try and find and job like my devotion of hanging out on message boards all day I might actually be able to move out of my moms basement.
  4. T

    acc

    Im still here i am laying low people know about my Richardcranium and Townesvanzandt account.
  5. T

    WVU Baseball takes 2 of 3 from #19 Oklahoma

    Maybe I should post on the Texas rivals site. If I did it would be the 1st time me and my 100+ accounts posted anything there.
  6. T

    Sweet16 Block Party

    You should really stop using the ip verification check line. We have used that one quite a bit with our other screen names. You only show up in the threads were me and TVZ are. People are going to figure out were the same person.
  7. T

    WVSPORTS.COM WR Smith on board with WVU

    How would you know you have never been there.
  8. T

    I Have Never Been To Spain

    I have never Been to Spain and I have never been inside a classroom in Austin But neither has anyone else in this thread.
  9. T

    Can Anyone Tell Me About Austin?

    TVZ knows more about what's being built in Morgantown, Pitt and PSU then he knows when he attended Austin.
  10. T

    Tough Decisions.

  11. T

    Can Anyone Tell Me About Austin?

    Im here at your request.
  12. T

    I'm A Winner

    I think its time for me to get a job.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football BYU RB LJ Martin to miss at least a month after suffering injury vs. TCU
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA Division I Cabinet approves change to football transfer window