Recent content by Teriekat

  1. T

    GYERO

    * I turned 70 this month. It is so weird. People have told me that at some point you start to feel old, but so far I’m not there yet. Of course, there are aches and pains and I’ve had a hip replacement, but in my head, I still feel like the same young person I always was. I don’t care if...
  2. T

    GYERO

    Test
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade