Recent content by Ten Years After

  1. T

    2026 Phillies Thread

    These LOB and RISP numbers are shocking. I watch them every night with my wife (although she does walk away when Alvarado is brought in) and would never have guessed they are near the top in these categories. Good to know fans of other teams feel as much pain.
  2. T

    BoT Taken to Task.

    Would be nice to have the current team excommunicated from the BOT.
  3. T

    We Are Better, 4/11/26, LB, MN, Class of '27

    How about we keep it simple and just title it "New Commit" or "New Football Commit"?
  4. T

    We Are Better!, 4/4/26, DL, NJ, '27 Class

    Is he still using that at VaTech?
  5. T

    322, Potters Mills - Boalsburg, construction plan

    Spring break pickup ...just went through it.
  6. T

    2026 Phillies Thread

    I thought Rojas was suspended?
  7. T

    2025-26 PSU MBB Thread

    I watched the last 10-12 minutes or so but didn't see Juric play. Did he get hurt?
  8. T

    A Heads Up on my Upcoming Schedule

    ...Zulu as Kono
  9. T

    Official Super Bowl LX ('26) game thread

    Just figured out I will root for the Seahawks. Forgot Stefon Diggs plays for for NE.
  10. T

    Official Super Bowl LX ('26) game thread

    Green Day should have been halftime.
  11. T

    True on ND

    Yes, let them join that SEC hockey league...
  12. T

    Official '26 CFB Championship, Indiana vs. Miami, game thread

    I saw a piece in one of the pregame segments today about how this officiating crew was the absolute best. All I can say is there have been a lot of non calls that have gone against Indiana from this "great" crew.
  13. T

    Official '26 CFB Championship, Indiana vs. Miami, game thread

    Would be a bad call but still a ballsy call too.
  14. T

    2025-26 PSU MBB Thread

    Beyond being young they are playing without a true point guard now. If Dilione is out for an extended period, that makes this situation even worse and he is not a PG.
  15. T

    '25 (in-season) - '26 CFB Portal Thread

    Well if it's all about the maths and who does it best, then I think it's time to break glass and get on the hotline to our secret weapon. Ring, ring. "John Urschel...this is Coach Campbell... Your alma mater needs you to help compete in football and math and get us over the top. We need a...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Buckeyes set a high bar for No. 1 running back: 'I can see myself fitting in at Ohio State'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-Star PG Nasir Anderson details UNC, Providence & Virginia visits; Discusses what's next in his recruitment