Recent content by tejanomsu

  1. T

    Man you rock!!! Heck yes, send me your venmo and I can take care of it right away...

    Man you rock!!! Heck yes, send me your venmo and I can take care of it right away. 517-243-1582 is my cell. I'm James Espinoza. I used to have a taco stand in the stadium. Best time of my life. Thank you so much brother. This is so cool!!
  2. T

    Very interested brother! Can you go $75 a piece? Not trying to low ball ya but my son is...

    Very interested brother! Can you go $75 a piece? Not trying to low ball ya but my son is brining three of his teammates and I said I would try to get tickets for them. Totally last minute.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act