Recent content by Ted Snodgrass

  1. T

    GYERO

    I know beyond a shadow of a doubt who here is not "pulling for the American" in this particular case.
  2. T

    GYERO

    To the surprise of no one, you're one of the dipshits who got bent out of shape over it.
  3. T

    GYERO

    Good grief, if you're not a totally deconditioned slug, you don't need "great running form" to run effectively. None of us is running Boston, we're talking 2-3 miles 3-4 days a week. I'm well past 40 and am able to increase intensity (I'll run stadium steps and then do what I loosely call...
  4. T

    GYERO

    False. Does diddly poo as far as getting your heart rate up. I get it if you can't or are an old, but running's benefits far outweigh the benefit of just walking. 2-3 miles 3-4x per week does wonders for your cardiovascular health. Walking does no such thing.
  5. T

    GYERO

    Your low key humblebrags are my hatboggan
  6. T

    GYERO

    Drinking mass amounts of water each day is extremely overrated.
  7. T

    GYERO

    Six figures. . . HA! Know your audience bub.
  8. T

    GYERO

    Funny you should mention it, just the other day I said to myself, I wonder what UKO's top 5 staple drinks are.
  9. T

    GYERO

    What in all f*** is wrong with you? Seriously. I'd rather read 100 Rogue novellas.
  10. T

    GYERO

  11. T

    Ramel Bradley arrested in Lexington

    ACKSHUALLY you're a clueless dolt and it was a dumb comment.
  12. T

    Perry

    Most of you don't know anything about the kid. He won't need a UK background for "any job he wants" (e.g. selling cars somewhere). He's plenty smart and will do just fine without the UK basketball pedigree. His mom is an M.D. and I think pops is a pharmacist. He'll be just fine without UK.
  13. T

    Ramel Bradley arrested in Lexington

    The presumption of innocence only applies in the courtroom. . . it doesn't require us as the court of public opinion to assume he's innocent and didn't do it. The POI only means that the government has to prove he's guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
  14. T

    GYERO

    Man that is insane! Stories like this are the reason I love following this thread. Keep 'em coming please. I held the door open for a lady this morning. She thanked me.
  15. T

    Pettiford busted for DUI

    Under 21 DUI statutes are nearly zero tolerance, but if true he blew .02 then that is literally a beer.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Bryce Underwood, Michigan offense: 'It's not really working'