Recent content by Ted Bainsworth

  1. T

    Saturday the 19th

    Saturday the 19th
  2. T

    Hey Mike, David Perritt here. would you be going to the Boathouse for the Gamecock club event?

    Hey Mike, David Perritt here. would you be going to the Boathouse for the Gamecock club event?
  3. T

    I would like to get some pricing from you on the best option for an Alaskan cruise. What's the...

    I would like to get some pricing from you on the best option for an Alaskan cruise. What's the best ship, tours, timing? What would be the cost if more of the family wanted to go? If I could get your contact info or if you want mine let me know, Thanks!
  4. T

    I live on Forestbrook Road, good to know a GCC member is close!!

    I live on Forestbrook Road, good to know a GCC member is close!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.
  5. 05 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'