Recent content by TeamAmerica

  1. T

    All I wanted to see was a competitive, well coached, exciting team

    With the portal and NIL you can build a good team very quickly. Ss Indiana as an extrememe example, or Vandy last year.
  2. T

    Stop putting stock in fb

    Alabama had 3 TOs and 7 penalties in the first half. I think it was more a case of Alabama letting UK stay in the game.
  3. T

    Fake punt…Gotta do better

    Defense gave up 38. Alabama had a pick 6. UKs offense scored 10. They also had a pick 6. You aren't going to win many games only scoring 10 these days.
  4. T

    Fake punt…Gotta do better

    Is that you Mark? 😀
  5. T

    Will Stein has my support

    The SEC is a rough place to begin your coaching career.
  6. T

    Will Stein has my support

    Historically, that would rate as one of the better UK SEC records over a 5 year span. I can't argue the contract was over the top, but Barney wanted to make sure Stoops didn't get lured away. Remember, he was a hot name on the job rumor board for a couple of years.
  7. T

    Stop putting stock in fb

    Rough day for you yesterday wasn't it?
  8. T

    Will Stein has my support

    The Bear was a best Coach UK ever had, but I get your point.
  9. T

    Will Stein has my support

    UK isn't the dumpster fire Stoops walked into. Miss. St and Arkansas are dumpster fires.
  10. T

    Texas looks very beatable this season

    With NIL these teams don't stack talent like they used too.
  11. T

    All I wanted to see was a competitive, well coached, exciting team

    Alabama had 7 penalties and 3 turnovers in the first half yersterday. Its more like Alabama lost the first half. When UK went into half only up 4 you knew they were in trouble.
  12. T

    All I wanted to see was a competitive, well coached, exciting team

    They one their first 2 games by a combined score of 93-27. That doesnt say bad team . Now what do you see that says bad team?
  13. T

    All I wanted to see was a competitive, well coached, exciting team

    What have you seen that says they aren’t?
  14. T

    All I wanted to see was a competitive, well coached, exciting team

    All teams have portal rosters these days.
  15. T

    FB: How bad is the ACC? How good is the SEC?

    Is it better to be the worst in the best football Conference?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida