Recent content by tccguy

  1. T

    Oswego 110, Joliet Central 3?

    Was just about to type the same thing. That can't possibly be correct. Right?
  2. T

    Raby over Phillips

    Can't they find one guy to kick? Watching the semis last year I was astounded at how poor they were at that part of the game (I had heard their top kicker was hurt but not sure if it was true).
  3. T

    Raby over Phillips

    Has Phillips improved its kicking game? Cost them last year...
  4. T

    Legal Action

    Did you watch the reaction of those who did not like the outcome of the election? Get ready for a world in which this will be the norm. Part of me would like Plainfield N to step aside, but how do I know that they didn't get screwed by a 3rd quarter call that cost them 7 points? Or what...
  5. T

    Johnsburg

    HHS - if you are as good next year as you are this year, you will beat Johnsburg. How about that for honesty? They lose a ton. Maybe you will be able to sleep better knowing that? But as for this year... Johnsburg is better. All I have to go on is that they are going to Champaign and you are...
  6. T

    Johnsburg 14, Phillips 6 Q2

    Johnsburg lost their best linebacker the 2nd week of the season. Last night they lost their 2nd best linebacker on the 1st play from scrimmage. Their 3rd string linebacker? I think I remember someone talking about how an injury to their linebacker hurt their team. And as for special teams...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida