Recent content by TBoyd83

  1. TBoyd83

    I will be shocked if this season goes off as planned

    Our system is seeing more hospitalizations of unvaccinated individuals than vaccinated. We also heard today that Pfizer/Moderna boosters will be recommended for individuals that have been vaccinated for 8 months or more starting in September.
  2. TBoyd83

    well the Pee Dee is running out of gas

    I am not sure. I posted an excerpt from an email I received from Greenville County EM.
  3. TBoyd83

    well the Pee Dee is running out of gas

    Upstate stations will be resupplied from the coast as opposed to Belton where the fuel normally comes from. This will cause short-term outages or delays in inventory due to the extended delivery time.
  4. TBoyd83

    Conspiracy Theories? (GOAT Thread)

    Mark me down for a free steak dinner!
  5. TBoyd83

    OT - HVAC Question

    Out of curiosity how much would the new duct work cost?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC releases statement, reveals Tennessee onside kick vs. Texas was 'incorrectly officiated'
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Big Ten announces adoption of rule to prohibit men's, women's basketball players who signed professional contracts to return to college