Recent content by tbebell

  1. T

    NEWS: 2027 pledge Sonny Amato announces decommitment

    I will reserve my opinion for when facts and context arrive on the scene.
  2. T

    Final X

    Thanks for the updates, GB!
  3. T

    Final X

    Spencer est l’homme!
  4. T

    Final X

    Damn, the link stopped. Thanks for the updates. Go Spencer!
  5. T

    Final X

    Thank you for the link!
  6. T

    Top 25 CFB Programs of the 2020's

    I misread it, too.
  7. T

    Senior Men US Open

    I hope the elbow is fine, so he can rip up the competition in three weeks at Louisville.
  8. T

    Senior Men US Open

    8:10 central on mat 2, I think.
  9. T

    PREVIEW: Iowa sending half-dozen men's/women's stars to Zagreb Open

    I am being dense and cannot find the 57kg results. I see from above RBY and Spencer wrestle at 11am in the finals, but I cannot find any results from the previous matches.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 On3 Football Oregon benches quarterback Dylan Raiola amid struggles against UCLA
  5. 05 On3 Football Nico Iamaleava ruled out for remainder of game vs. Oregon due to leg injury