Recent content by Taz_Man

  1. Taz_Man

    Hats: Curved or Flat Bill?

    I agree with Hey Dudes!
  2. Taz_Man

    Hats: Curved or Flat Bill?

    Is it safe to put - any grown man over 30 wearing crocs on this list, or will I get banned?
  3. Taz_Man

    Hats: Curved or Flat Bill?

    I got a jersey for Christmas one year. Have not worn it once and my wife asked why I don't wear it. I told her because I am not 12.
  4. Taz_Man

    Article College Football Coaches Poll: USA Today ranks teams with toughest schedules based on Top 25 - Brian Jones

    Arkansas is the only SEC team we have beaten since 2023 and this year they are not on the schedule. We have a shot though with Missouri, Vandy, and Auburn at home.
  5. Taz_Man

    Spring Practice

    I appreciate your optimism.
  6. Taz_Man

    I've heard the term quiet quitting...

    Schools should pick about three sports they want to kick A$$ in and shutter the others.
  7. Taz_Man

    OT: Need a role call for all the slow in the left lane haters...

    Here is my public service announcement. If you visit Collierville, TN it appears that stop signs are optional. That is all.
  8. Taz_Man

    OT: Need a role call for all the slow in the left lane haters...

    I am fine moving over to the right lane to let cars by, does not matter if I am doing 70, 80, or more. The ones that pi$$ me off are going about 100 and buzz upon your rear and start flashing their lights, like I don't see you. I still get over because getting shot over driving is stupid.
  9. Taz_Man

    Football ticket sales going well??

    No, there was a rumor, but Skip said no he has not passed.
  10. Taz_Man

    Last fist fight you had….

    Funny how everyone on here whipped someone else's a$$. You know some of you on here got beat down and just won't admit it.
  11. Taz_Man

    Football ticket sales going well??

    I think "paindonthurt" was being sarcastic, but I could be wrong.
  12. Taz_Man

    Football ticket sales going well??

    I think a lot of us are just dealing with Battered Fan Syndrome and are tired/frustrated with how our team has performed the past two seasons. Couple that with our rival doing well, SUX.
  13. Taz_Man

    I still have no electricity in NE MS

    My parents is still out near Iuka. Said it might be at least another week.
  14. Taz_Man

    Chris Beard just went full abuser …

    Eh, I have seen much worse. Actually, wish our coaches had more fire and passion at times.
  15. Taz_Man

    OT: These weight loss drugs

    Same thing with Kelly Osbourne. Ughhh. She has serious Ozempic Face going on.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips
  5. 05 On3 Football Keelon Russell downplays Heisman Trophy hype after outdueling Kamario Taylor