Recent content by taydaddy

  1. T

    Worse choke than Duke Saturday

    Sampson I’m guessing?
  2. T

    Which would you rather see: AR get run out of the gym OR lose due to a horrible coaching job/decision by Cal?

    Have to say…great post OP. You’re Nostradamus. I didn’t think there was a chance, but then I remembered Cal was coaching. Instant Classic
  3. T

    Feels So Good; and So Bad

    Lamont will give us everything he can
  4. T

    Where is Butler?

    Questionable to return
  5. T

    That locker room energy...

    Great post OP. Glad I wasn’t the only one who noticed that today.
  6. T

    Cats-Sooners Game Thread

    Just get one stop
  7. T

    Cats-Sooners Game Thread

    Rule of 71 not in our favor
  8. T

    Clinic on how not to close a game.

    I personally enjoyed fouling the three pointer that went in for the 4’point play
  9. T

    Friday Feb 14 games on tv

    Indiana is awful
  10. T

    *** Vols at Cats Game Thread ***

    only at halftime do we get points taken away
  11. T

    OT: Super Bowl

    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting CBG Juco Prep Showcase: Damien Robinson & Kenyon St. Louis among Saturday's top performers
  5. 05 On3 NIL P.J. Fleck addresses NIL disparity between Minnesota, Michigan: 'My job is to do more with less'