Recent content by TarponSpringsNole

  1. TarponSpringsNole

    HROT back open to all per Kakert post*

    Guess I’m done then. Was a fun run. Y’all be good.
  2. TarponSpringsNole

    HROT back open to all per Kakert post*

    I didn’t make the cut either.
  3. TarponSpringsNole

    HROT back open to all per Kakert post*

    Insufficient privileges. Figures.
  4. TarponSpringsNole

    Lanterns debuts this evening

    I don’t think I’m THAT penis motivated. Kind of like “meh” at the moment.
  5. TarponSpringsNole

    Lanterns debuts this evening

    I’ll have to try and watch it again. I found it unbelievably slow moving, and boring.
  6. TarponSpringsNole

    YOU get $5,000, and YOU get $5,000, and YOU get $5,000 ...

    Isn’t it illegal to offer a bribe to voters? Maga is such a fuvking cancer.
  7. TarponSpringsNole

    Elizabeth Smart

    Who’s Elizabeth Smart? Edit: googled her. I don’t own a tv or have cable. Meh.
  8. TarponSpringsNole

    Bluetooth speakers

    Morel Biggie https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/best-wireless-speakers-series-morel-biggie/
  9. TarponSpringsNole

    How gross are lakes to swim in?

    I grew up swimming in Lake Michigan. I just turned out trans. That was it. Safe.
  10. TarponSpringsNole

    Anyone else less and less interested in college football each passing year?

    Think I’ve watched two games in the last 7-8 years. NIL ruined it for me. I’d rather be on the water chasing largemouth. I’ve really given up watching sports in general. Don’t miss it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class