Recent content by tarboy

  1. T

    2027 Recruiting

    Pretty girl and a great talent plus looks good in Carolina Blue. Perfect 2G to go with Kate H. Fingers crossed!
  2. T

    Banghart Pressor Today

    Comes down IMO do you want Cornerstone pieces for your program like Kate H and Nyla B or do you need a shorter term fix. I think Ryan Carter would be a Cornerstone piece to go with Kate and Nyla hunting for a NC.
  3. T

    2027 Recruiting

    I have great hope that Bofia and Thomas will show us a huge upside this season.
  4. T

    2027 Recruiting

    Fingers Crossed !
  5. T

    Akot, Brooks to rep UNC at ACC Tipoff

    JMO: PG Kate,2G Reniya/Clardy/Burrows , 3F Nyla B,4F Akot, 5C Toomey. Take your pick at 2G
  6. T

    Pre-season Game vs. ….

    LOL 3397 ! On TV no less.
  7. T

    UNC Women’s Basketball: Who Could Take the Biggest Step Forward This Season?

    We are really deep. I think we play fast and pressure a lot. I don't know but I think Nyla B will start.
  8. T

    UNC Women’s Basketball: Who Could Take the Biggest Step Forward This Season?

    Uman1, if Akot stays at UNC 2 years I think she will be a cornerstone fixture in the starting five. Word is she is really good. Her film looks great. She could be our leading scorer and leading rebounder. Can't wait to see us in action. IMO: Kate H, (Kelly,Clardy,Burrows) Nyla B, Akot...
  9. T

    2026 UNC Off Season Thread

    The new 5 year rule complicates our recruiting this year I think. Maybe so for lots of teams. We actually do not have a player that has to leave iirc. Different times Lol.
  10. T

    2026 UNC Off Season Thread

    I love the talent Kate and Nyla bring to the Tar Heels. So looking forward to seeing some games. This roster has so many possibilities yet to be seen with who is paired with Kate, Nyla, Achol and Ciera.
  11. T

    UNC Women’s Basketball: Who Could Take the Biggest Step Forward This Season?

    I expect Nyla B to have a great sophomore season. She can shoot. She moves her feet well on defense. She has a knack for getting rebounds and she can run the court and finish. I see her and Kate H as being cornerstone fixtures on what I think can be one of the best of the CB era.
  12. T

    2027 Recruiting

    Yes Coach CB. Bring her to Blue Heaven.
  13. T

    2027 Recruiting

    Boo !
  14. T

    2027 Recruiting

    Ivana and Nation would be like building a Dream Team with Kate and Nyla here. Wishing and hoping we can get both. Go Tar Heels !
  15. T

    2026 UNC Off Season Thread

    Thanks 23UNC! I love that string music. It does the heart good Lol.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win