Recent content by Tar_Heels

  1. T

    @Duke 2/28 tickets on sale

    Just got our tix, x3!
  2. T

    Lanie Grant to TCU

    I don’t blame anyone for doing what they believe is in their best interests. I genuinely wish Ms. Grant all the best. But, I really thought she would turn into a Tar Heel legend during her time in Chapel Hill. Fun to watch play, high talent ceiling, and by far the best interviewee on the...
  3. T

    Maryland Preview and Game Thread

    Thank goodness Md’s FTs and 3’s haven’t been great
  4. T

    Maryland Preview and Game Thread

    Yikes. Rough 3Q.
  5. T

    dook Preview and Game Thread

    I appreciate and respect TQ’s game more and more with each outing.
  6. T

    dook Preview and Game Thread

    For those attending the game today, what section are most Tar Heels fans sitting in?
  7. T

    dook Preview and Game Thread

    We’ll be at Hansbrough Indoor Stadium in Durham this afternoon! Can’t wait! Go Heels!
  8. T

    Official: New arena= no more Carmichael

    I totally understand both sides of the argument here. I do. But, if the WBB team moves to Carolina North (assuming that’s where they put it), we’ll probably no longer get WBB season tickets. We’ll still support the team and attend some games, but we’ll probably go with FB and baseball season...
  9. T

    N C State Preview and Game Thread

    Grant having a game!
  10. T

    N C State Preview and Game Thread

    13-2 run for ncsu. C’mon Heels
  11. T

    Syracuse Preview and Game Thread

    Please don’t let this be a repeat of L’ville and Stanford games.
  12. T

    Syracuse Preview and Game Thread

    Please, please make FTs in the last 3 and a half minutes.
  13. T

    Georgia Tech Preview and Game Thread

    This is not high quality basketball (I’m trying to be kind).
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade