Recent content by tankbonnies

  1. T

    OT: What Craft Beer are you Drinking for Thanksgiving?

    I have a few Dallas Sucks left at home...can bring some to the game Saturday
  2. T

    OT: What Craft Beer are you Drinking for Thanksgiving?

    Vault Brewery,, Sweet Potato ....nitro...delicious...And Warlock
  3. T

    Time to start planning for this weeks tailgate... Go RU

    don't disagree, but the tailgating is usually the best part at these games
  4. T

    Time to start planning for this weeks tailgate... Go RU

    shooting for 12..just have baseball game. Making pizza, smoked portuguese sausage, wings...etc.....Craft Beer and some Irish Whiskey
  5. T

    UNOFFICIAL Tailgating Plans - Washington Game

    noon...purple......Homemade Pizza with the pizza oven, wings, fries, some other stuff
  6. T

    Lots opening at 12 Saturday

    I don't disagree and normally would just blow it off, but with everything that has been going on, I figured I ask. I'll be there early regardless
  7. T

    Lots opening at 12 Saturday

  8. T

    Tailgate menu?

    I usually only make 12" as well. I get my crust from restaurant depot. Bar pies. Enjoy
  9. T

    Tailgate menu?

    o this is what I use at the tailgates
  10. T

    Tailgate menu?

    8-9am for me.....bar pies with the pizza oven, pork sticks, wings, and whatever else.....beer/jameson/scotch..
  11. T

    ATTN: Streamers - New URLs for game

    Thank you!!! I went on about 20min ago and almost had a heart attack
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Texas, Arizona State & Ohio State among schools making a push for Top-30 2028 prospect Tai Bell
  5. 05 On3 Football Jim Cantore worried about Ole Miss-Vanderbilt, LSU-Kentucky due to Hurricane Isaias