Recent content by TampaC32

  1. T

    "Inside" scoop on Knox

    Of course we are on Easter Recess, I never said otherwise! Students still meet on campus for club meetings and things of that nature, especially on break since we don't have much time during the actual week. I was at school with others who are in the club with me and one of them happens to be on...
  2. T

    "Inside" scoop on Knox

    I plan to keep posting here, unless you guys run me off before then! Lol let me be clear, I am in no way a teammate as I am a terrible athlete. Just passing along some info that I heard at school. I expected harsh as well as accepting replies, I am open to both! Also, for the guy who said a...
  3. T

    "Inside" scoop on Knox

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Kansas vs. Utah kickoff time moved up due to inclement weather forecast
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting USA Basketball October Minicamp: Friday’s 2029 & 2030 top performers