Recent content by Tailgater371

  1. Tailgater371

    Trump signs order renaming Lake Ontario as Lake America, escalating Canada feud

    Joining the old board around the time of your transition was refreshing to see as a former Republican voting independent (up until T Party). Unfortunately both on the boards and in real life you are the only one I have encountered. :confused:
  2. Tailgater371

    Nutty Putty cave death

    yep, I don't get this type of ****.
  3. Tailgater371

    drunk Illinois boater decapitated a woman after slamming into her boat

    to be drunk behind the wheel of a boat/car is bad enough. But this jackass is just reckess. This could have killed someone if he was stone sober. He should go to jail for a while.
  4. Tailgater371

    Now that the World Cup is over for the US we can get back to WAR 🚨

    She was an idiot while in congress, but since leaving she has found her spine. I fail to believe no GOP currently in office also feel this way. Party over country. What is more confusing to me is the general public that are also party over country.
  5. Tailgater371

    Major Dirt coming out on Fran & Margaret (who was heckling from the crowd) related to a Coaches vs Cancer event

    To be fair she did respond to him a little bit later saying she had no intention to "ghost" him, but was just busy and did not see his texts. Whether you believe her or not is up for debate.
  6. Tailgater371

    Stirtz is killing this team

    I had hoped with a coaching change we may not be scratching our heads on personnel usage, but here we are again.
  7. Tailgater371

    *****Illinois vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    What issue can Ben have with Hausen?
  8. Tailgater371

    *****Iowa vs Minnesota Game Thread*****

    I am as far from a BB coach as you can get, but it would seem Hausen in the game more could open up BS because it give another 3p threat.
  9. Tailgater371

    Doesn't the transfer portal open on Jan. 2?

    Didn't Auburn have a coaching change? that is an exception for 30 days after I believe.
  10. Tailgater371

    Conducting Research

    I voted for the last one. I do not think or want KF to be fired. And I fully realize that when he leaves it could get worse. I am just ready for a change. Two coaches for Iowa FB in most of my lifetime, and I'm just ready to see what someone else can do.
  11. Tailgater371

    Rob Howe at it again

    It was my go to site for a long time. Howe drove a ton of people away during the racial bias issue in 2020, and the boards became a ghost town.
  12. Tailgater371

    Anyone notice this about Gronowski this week?

    He said in an interview, must've been after Albany if he wasn't wearing it against ISU, that he was not going to wear it to help "spark" his play. Those are my words, but you get the point.
  13. Tailgater371

    Just for fun give me your top 3 Hawkeyes along with your age

    This was tough, and if I sat her for 3 hours I may change it several times. Tim Dwight Bob Sanders Dallas Clark Honorable Mention to Nick Bell, Matt Roth, Cooper Dejean 54
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class