Recent content by TAHeel

  1. T

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    Oh my goodness had a free ball to get our 7th point in a row and cut the set to 24-23 and we had 2 women run into each other. That hurts. Maybe we've successfully offbalanced GT a bit?
  2. T

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    23-25 first set, hopefully we can recompose.
  3. T

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    time to lock in
  4. T

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    Woof Malone looks like she's been sobbing, I haven't seen the injury yet
  5. T

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    Need to wake up here
  6. T

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    Yup, that's a nice win
  7. T

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    NCSU is #39 in Evollve, we're #32. A road win here would be nice.
  8. T

    UNC Women's Tennis 2026-2027

    I'd imagine the lineup will be something like Broken up by tiers: Khirin Evans Frey Zampardo Hamilton Rabman Nugyen
  9. T

    UNC Men's Soccer 2026-2027

    I think I'm good on this team for at least a few weeks.
  10. T

    UNC Men's Soccer 2026-2027

    So many stupid stupid shots
  11. T

    UNC Men's Soccer 2026-2027

    Up 2 men, I'm going to lose my mind if we lose this game
  12. T

    UNC Men's Soccer 2026-2027

    Our scorers are not being kind to us, I've seen ~4 shots from us that are not being credited as a shot
  13. T

    UNC Men's Soccer 2026-2027

    And Clemson shows us how to hit those shots. Completely against the run of play since the red card.
  14. T

    UNC Men's Soccer 2026-2027

    We're settling for hits from 22 yards
  15. T

    UNC Women's Tennis 2026-2027

    4-3 in singles for the day. Frey, Zampardo, Rabman, Manning all win. Boyce, Ashar, Avery Nguyen come up short. Ashar/Nguyen, Boyce/Rennard both drop doubles
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set