Recent content by tahawkeyes

  1. tahawkeyes

    Do you want Crooks on Hawkeyes?

    No thank you.
  2. tahawkeyes

    Michigan State

    Must be the time zone difference. But seems odd. Fox does 3:00 pm kickoffs a decent amount. Not sure why it's 4:24 though.
  3. tahawkeyes

    Michigan State

    I'll be there as well. Have been to East Lansing three other times (Only for Basketball). Fun town. I like the downtown area. Lot of good places to eat. One of my favorite places is called HopCat. I was in East Lansing back in February, and my buddy and I found a fun place downtown called...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida