Recent content by TacoYota

  1. T

    Carter Schubert commits to Iowa

    Spell much?
  2. T

    Portal April 1st

    He’s 100% American, this is not opinion based
  3. T

    Portal April 1st

    Here we go with Bouzakis to Iowa again 🙄🙄🙄
  4. T

    Portal April 1st

    No what he actually said was “I made that up”. I personally talked to Bouzakis and he said he no idea where that rumor came from
  5. T

    The Pyles

    Some just need to ***** to be happy, don’t like it turn it off. I thought the kid did a great job and is pretty knowledgeable of the sport
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set