Recent content by T8KUDWN

  1. T

    Schedule Finally

    I'd say Downey is more of an outside chance to AA And I believe Schubert will beat him. One of closer scores of the night but controls the match.
  2. T

    Honest Question about Jordan Williams

    Yes, he is.
  3. T

    A look at the preseason Top 10 at InterMat

    I honestly don't care about percentages, statistics & all that stuff. My comment comes from my observation from what I have seen from the guys in the weight class. When I look at the guys at 174 my OPINION is Gabe has a high probability of making the finals.
  4. T

    A look at the preseason Top 10 at InterMat

    I would put Gabe as a high probability of making the finals at 174.
  5. T

    A look at the preseason Top 10 at InterMat

    On FRL this morning they said Dreshaun was on crutches when they were in Stillwater for WNO. They gave nothing on why he is on crutches.
  6. T

    Recruiting….

    I was very excited for the match, but dang... Definitely not the outcome I was expecting.
  7. T

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    Nope, not angry
  8. T

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    It does no good to try and explain it to you, because you'll just deny it happened. Because of course nothing illegal or unethical ever happens at psu... And if this forum doesn't meet your standards, why don't you take your troll *** & pound on your chest and pat your back, on your own forum??
  9. T

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    The only pathetic and sad things are your denial and you posting here.
  10. T

    Kennedy Blades over Bella Mir?

    You are correct, mutual agreement. Blades senior level representative, Mir will take U23.
  11. T

    Recruiting….

    I believe this whole Russia conversation happened because Spooner was butt hurt because RAF held an event in Russia. I have no problem with RAF holding an event there. The more wrestling we see around the world the better, especially when it gives American wrestlers more opportunities...
  12. T

    2027 Soldier Salute update

    You must know this from all the guys you've trained for competition??
  13. T

    Terry giving the Cuban fans an FU at the end of the gold medal match...great match...

    Terry's opponent Jesus Wilson was a 2-time DIII national champ at Upper Iowa University.
  14. T

    Big Ten Wrestling Championships move to neutral site

    I'm not a fan of a neutral site for the Big10 tournament Keep it on college campuses and in college towns.
  15. T

    NEWS: Delayed Final X series officially set for Woods, Blades and Welker

    My prediction is Woods, Blades and Welker all take their series in 2 matches.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'