Recent content by Sweetwater

  1. Sweetwater

    Fran Does NOT Need to Go

    I've been a mild Fran supporter most of his time here. I don't think what he has done is fireable. I get people wanting something new, but the last 5 year stretch is probably the best 5 year stretch since Tom Davis 1987-1992, or over 30 years ago. In this thread people have said he's won...
  2. Sweetwater

    Fran McCaffery his family and Iowa Basketball.

    Fran has been at Iowa 13 years and I still can't decide what I think about his coaching/results as far as keep it going or hope for a change. There is consistency. 9 out of the last 10 Iowa has been .500 or better in the Big 10. That's fairly impressive. Number of NCAA tournament appearances...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade