Recent content by Sweetcat

  1. S

    I'd Call Bobby Hurley

    Nope I’d rather have Pope! I can’t stand little Bobby!
  2. S

    We either get lucky with another up and coming

    He can probably coach better than Cal!
  3. S

    We either get lucky with another up and coming

    Spell correct! lol Pitino
  4. S

    I quit watching 4 years ago because of Cal

    I have to admit that’s funny! HAHaa! But seriously, I quit posting and watching about 4 years ago.
  5. S

    I quit watching 4 years ago because of Cal

    I swear I did! Look at my post history!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia