Recent content by swampaw

  1. S

    Dawn Staley looks rediculous on Gameday.

    Ha! Youngin you just made this old man’s point with your hive comment. Thanks for wrapping a bow around it.
  2. S

    Dawn Staley looks rediculous on Gameday.

    You’re ridiculous. You’ve probably never even met her. Well I have and I know people well in law enforcement who have worked around her. She’s every bit as arrogant, self-absorbed and racist as she comes across on tv. Give a damn about her coaching. I could care less. She’s just not a good...
  3. S

    Active Charlotte shootout...

    Prayers to the officers and families. Law Enforcements' worst nightmare when an operation goes south.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act