Returning home to Mecca this Saturday for the first time since the early 2010's.
On campus parking - can I leave my car in paid parking overnight and still drunkenly walk to Hardee's after the game?
Where can I buy the best assortment of merch with the MSJ logo nowadays?
Best restaurant (with...
Oh, I have more firsthand stories about this that I cannot tell to a public audience. But it's dire over there.
But would argue Strickland lacked any clue or planning, guy just threw stuff at the wall. Nothing about it was strategic. He was running and gunning and at that volume, some things...
I work in brand marketing, and the problem at State runs deeper than just having 1000 logos. This was clearly months in the making and there was clearly no roll-out plan, because when you look on any official merch site there is virtually no MSJ merch. Options are limited. Obviously this was...
Saints will likely have a new owner fairly soon. Gayle is 80 and has no heirs, and she has it in her will for team president Dennis Lauscha to sell them and Pelicans to new ownership group based in NOLA. Proceeds will go to what amounts to a sovereign wealth fund for the city.
Means the Saints...
Never apologized, never repented. Ruined the lives of several women and doesn’t care.
Kendall could have known, who knows. But Jeff Lebby directly knew and was named in reports as knowing. Which is why he coached in NAIA for a year and had to go through UCF and Ole Miss.
We are going to be responding to him covering up rape at Baylor to recruits’ parents as long as he’s here.
He brought Art into the field before a game this year and OU got dragged (rightfully so). That’s going to be us every weekend now, trotting out an evil, evil bastard.
Not exactly thrilled to bring someone intimately involved in Baylor scandal to lead the program. Also means Art Briles will be seen around Starkville. Not great.
I saw one of our players posting on Instagram Stories DURING the game Saturday... He made a sack on the opening drive and then shared the highlight someone had posted to his stories not even 5 minutes later.
That's when I knew the game, and the season, was over.
This is pretty naive thinking, though. And why I specifically said our top 40 budget needs to go to work NOW so when it gets washed in 10 years we get an ROI.
Ultimately, the great lords of the future 50-60-70 team (whatever) league don't care about our history, success, geography or anything...
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Actually, the television executive told me, it won’t be the SEC asking Vanderbilt and Mississippi State to leave. The Big Ten won’t try to give Northwestern and Rutgers an “It’s not you, it’s me” speech.
More likely, he said — and this is someone who has been involved in...