Recent content by suzebe

  1. S

    Parking For St. John’s Game

    Womens basketball parking is not free!
  2. S

    Uniform patch

    thanks! What are the next three letters?
  3. S

    Uniform patch

  4. S

    Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Michigan State at MSG

    Crowd sounds great on tv
  5. S

    WNBA News

    Erica Wheeler back to Indiana
  6. S

    RU vs Iowa game thread 3/11/21 8;30 to 9pm

    AG hasn’t looked right all night. Jogging up the court. Looks winded. That’s not her. I’ve never seen her do that
  7. S

    4 free tixs to today’s game.

  8. S

    Game 5: Rutgers Women's Hoops at LSU / Sunday

    Got home and tuned in to WRSU just in time for the half. WHAT HAPPENED?\
  9. S

    Other teams 3/22 results

    Me.
  10. S

    Rutgers vs Buffalo Round 1 Game Thread

    Thanks all! I think I just found the first draw back of switching from Optimum to You Tube (hundreds of dollars of saving though)! Sounds like a bar might be the best plan. It was hard enough getting bars to put our games on during the heyday of ruwbb. Not sure where the best place to make that...
  11. S

    Rutgers vs Buffalo Round 1 Game Thread

    I live in Highland Park! I thought that it might be because I get espn2 through YouTube TV, but I checked Optimum, and they also have it listed as whip around. Am I mistaken? Should I be trying to go to a bar which has a different cable company?
  12. S

    Rutgers vs Buffalo Round 1 Game Thread

    Just setting my DVR to record the game, and realizing that it is listed as “whip around coverage” between four games. is there anywhere to see the game in its entirety?
  13. S

    SemiFinal Game Thread RU vs Iowa, 7:30pm, BTN TV

    Noga was a good get. Thanks Matee. GO RU!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters