Recent content by SurgeOne bOne

  1. S

    Mitchell Mesenbrink interview

    Weird tho’, how philosophy and math converge on hi levels of both. One would be construed as very “liberal artsy,” while the other is very technical, but they weave together at ‘deep’ levels
  2. S

    AJ Ferrari reportedly in trouble again (6/27/26)

    Beauty is skin deep, stupidity goes to the bone…
  3. S

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    I absolutely love all the Penn St wrestlers, but I think I am most pumped/jazzed about Marcus Blaze. He is singularly focused and a really good ambassador for the skool
  4. S

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    I cannot wait for Aaron Brooks to be back. I hope he is training his *** off and comes back an even bigger beast than he already was. He is uniquely talented in the world and a good dude
  5. S

    World Championships Postponed?

    Oooo- shots fired! But def makes sense some weight-craft took place. He’s definitely not World champion material without a tailwind.
  6. S

    '26 USA Senior World Team Trials, 5/14-15, thread

    Even the two points Zain gave up seemed to be of Zain‘s own doing. He kind of did a weird roll when he was holding Robideau’s legs.
  7. S

    2026 U.S. Open Events: Senior, U20, U17, U15 - 04/21/2026 - 04/26/2026

    Before Luke L hit his headlock, you could see him looking at Cody and Nick Lee in his corner and asking them with a thumbs up or thumbs down whether he should do something. I’m dying to know if he was looking for a green light on the headlock.
  8. S

    2026 U.S. Open Events: Senior, U20, U17, U15 - 04/21/2026 - 04/26/2026

    Marcus Blaze beats Davino 4-1 (both got passivity points and then Blaze got a nice takedown)
  9. S

    2026 U.S. Open Events: Senior, U20, U17, U15 - 04/21/2026 - 04/26/2026

    I didn’t even know the OKSt Merrill had a younger brother who wrestled. When I saw him wrestling Marisola, I thought Coby Merrill was like 28 years old.. I was wondering why I couldn’t recall having seen him win an NCAA tournament(s). He is strong as hell and really talented.
  10. S

    2026 U.S. Open Events: Senior, U20, U17, U15 - 04/21/2026 - 04/26/2026

    Beau Bartlett didn’t beat Aden Valencia. He beat Vito Araújo. Bo Basset beat Aden Valencia 12-11
  11. S

    2026 U.S. Open Events: Senior, U20, U17, U15 - 04/21/2026 - 04/26/2026

    I appreciate u doing the mat call-outs. I then dial them in on Flo
  12. S

    2026 U.S. Open Events: Senior, U20, U17, U15 - 04/21/2026 - 04/26/2026

    Suriano… wondered what happened to him. It’s so hard to follow his constant “transferring” maneuvers. Talk about a guy that “coulda been a contender”. IMO, should’ve stuck with Cael & Co but got so caught up in ‘wanting to be wanted’ that potential got squeezed to the side w/ 2nd tier coaching.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting As the high school season begins, the 2028 Rivals150 ranking gets an update
  5. 05 On3 Football Jadan Baugh texted Jon Sumrall with a promise after humbling Missouri loss