Recent content by Supercat67

  1. S

    Harsh Article on the Roster

    There is no good news.....hopefully that'll come at the close of next season with the dismissal of Mark Pope.
  2. S

    Current Roster Outlook and Expectations

    Out of this group ? It won't matter. This may be worse than the 9-21 season............Pope needs divine intervention this year.
  3. S

    Even Billy Clyde got players

    I don't get all the "GM" deal. Why can't the head freaking coach manage the team. Absolutely stupid! "PATHETIC POPE"
  4. S

    Stokes is next

    The talent level will be slightly higher than a high school team.....I'm afraid.
  5. S

    Kentucky's success

    "he knows the players to go after" REALLY? Have you watched the last 2 years?
  6. S

    Noah is back

    Season 3 of the Pope era will be a carbon copy of season 2. Trent Noah is not changing that and nobody is coming to save Mark.
  7. S

    BG to BAMA

    Nate will do what Pope cannot. Make a ballplayer out of BG
  8. S

    Lowe to Georgetown

    Dude's an entitled little punk.
  9. S

    Tyran Stokes - Top Priority, IMO

    Pope will probably swing and miss. Unfortunately.
  10. S

    This place will be a riot when we miss out on all the portal studs

    Maybe Pope could have try-outs like when I was in elementary school. I never went to college so I've got 4 years of eligibilty left. And at 59, I'm well rested. Could be fun.
  11. S

    NOAH

    Yep, he could become a State Farm Agent and rip people off like they do, GREAT CAREER!
  12. S

    Stokes post pones decosion

    He's jerking everyone around
  13. S

    Scheyer’s last three tournaments…

    Pope could go 39-1, win every game by 35, lose the championship due to the whole team catching diarrhea at half time and people on this board would still be unhappy. Me included.
  14. S

    I would not care about a single player on this roster leaving

    I actually think we pretty much start from scratch next year.............terrible.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma floods the Cotton Bowl with blue-chippers and flip targets for Red River Rivalry game