Recent content by supasports

  1. S

    Football Top 3A programs in the East?

    Where are they going? Didn't they just get beat by Edenton 42-0?
  2. S

    Kinston vs Shelby

    KTown fighting back.
  3. S

    Kinston vs Shelby

    Copper is the truth. He just needs some help.
  4. S

    Kinston vs Shelby

    Straight stupid
  5. S

    Kinston vs Shelby

    I will never understand 4 and 1, then you stay in the shotgun....
  6. S

    Kinston vs Shelby

    I hope Ktown wins. Their oline got to be better. I don't think they can run the ball at all or protect the qb.
  7. S

    Reidsville vs West Craven

    Looked at it again. He was a half a yard short. Don't know what the ref saw.
  8. S

    Reidsville vs West Craven

    I didn't think so either.
  9. S

    Reidsville vs West Craven

    4th and 4 goaline 1:52 left
  10. S

    Reidsville vs West Craven

    Reidsville on the 3
  11. S

    Reidsville vs West Craven

    Less than 4 min left
  12. S

    Reidsville vs West Craven

    WC 21 - Ram 20
  13. S

    Reidsville vs West Craven

    TD WC
  14. S

    Reidsville vs West Craven

    TD WC. They had a lot of breaks. Should be up.
  15. S

    Reidsville vs West Craven

    I haven't seen the WC passing game I heard so much about. It has just been qb razzle dazzle.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade